Saturday, October 28, 2017

new directions and an office tour

For the past few years, I have written this blog (on and off) to satisfy an aspect of writing that I get really passionate about for a little while...and then it dies down when I feel I have something original to say.  Movie reviews.  As much as I love yapping about movies and watching Jeremy Jahns and Black Nerd on YouTube, whenever I get the writing bug and an original idea, I don't care anymore about writing about other people's art, because I want to create my own.  I briefly wrote for Monkeys Fighting Robots, a great website if you like geek culture, but that died down when I wanted to focus more on science fiction book writing.

So, I decided recently that I want this blog to be more about writing.  What inspires me, that kind of thing.  Yes, I am going to throw in my two cents when something big happens with Marvel, DC, Star Wars or if Michael Bay screws up the childhood of people younger than me by making a Dora the Explorer movie...but I have quite a few ideas where I can just write about writing.

And, for my first post, I wanted to show you my workspace, my office where I write books for Turtle Rocket Books.  Thanks for reading and check out www.turtlerocketbooks.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment